Sunday, March 31, 2013

Welcome To Korea!

 


Finally after my 'dramatic' acceptance, I went to Korea by myself. I booked a return ticket Jakarta - Seoul - Jakarta by Korean Air. I departed from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Jakarta, Indonesia at 22:05 PM ( GMT +7 ). My family came along to say goodbye to me. Well, it was so sad, but I have made my decision to study in Korea.

I arrived at Incheon International Airport, South Korea at  07:04 AM ( GMT +9 ). It was 1 Celsius degree ! 

 

 

Yay I was sooooo excited ! Since it was my first time to visit Korea, I couldn't imagine that it happened. My campus, Geumgang University, is located in Nonsan, Cheonchungnam-do. So from Incheon, I should take a limousine bus to Daejeon and from Daejeon, the school bus picked us up.The bus fare from Incheon to Daejeon was quite expensive. I paid 22.100 Won for it. But it was really comfortable. During our way to Daejeon, we stopped at 2 rest areas. One of them was Cheonan Service Area


 

 

We arrived at Daejeon Bus Terminal at 3 PM where my friend from Indonesia, Astrid, waited for me and other scholars . The school bus came at 17:30 PM. Since we were starving, so we had Korean food there. The bus terminal was a fancy thing! There's a mall inside. 

 

So the bus finally came. Our lovely teacher, Kwon Yoo Hwa sonsaengnim, picked us up. We got kimbab for our dinner. Nice !

 

Our way to Nonsan from Daejeon took an hour. Since me and my friends were too tired we didn't talk a lot in the bus. Most of us slept. Hahahahaha but it was such a fun time together. Hope you enjoy this post! If you have a question, please do comment :D






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Welcome to Aka Kobo Chan's Blog !

I am a broadcasting student. This blog contain everything. You can read about my review, my project plan ( as a broadcaster, absolutely), and whatever they are. So come in ! :-D

By :
Free Blog Templates