Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Go Away From My Heart


I close my hurt heart with all of my laugh. If you're now in near me, would you just stay quiet then let me have a lot of laugh ? omo, seeing you is just returning my sad past time with you ! 

You can stay cool there and I can act like nothing happened between us. But it's better to see you go away from my side and you won't hurt me.

You can't feel my hurt heart, but I want you to realize, your previous acts were such as rubbish. tell me, did you feel that you're wrong ?

Hey man, you're so late to be my everything ! :) You're just my previous and another better will come to me. And I want to see you regret it

Regret it then you'll cry and say, "why don't you choose me? ".I think it's rhetoric. When I am happy with my future, you've just fell down :)

Good Bye, My Love. Pray for me then I can get another better than you. Love you for once now and tomorrow, you're not my everything at all

I'll let you go away from my heart, I'm pleased :D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Welcome to Aka Kobo Chan's Blog !

I am a broadcasting student. This blog contain everything. You can read about my review, my project plan ( as a broadcaster, absolutely), and whatever they are. So come in ! :-D

By :
Free Blog Templates